October 22nd, 2010 by admin
There is a HUGE number of free fashion video productions available for us to play on our iPhones. These are all up-to-date, state of the art videos showing the latest that fashion houses around the world are providing. Some have ultra superb clarity and are just plain gorgeous to watch. Others have celebs being interviewed at various top fashion events around the planet. Still others provide fashion for special events such as wedding gowns. The makeover ones are also cool to view. We will showcase one of these makeovers throughout this post:
We have painstakingly (its a tough life here at iPhonegizmo!) had to browse through the fashion videos on offer and selected the top 6 free video productions that can be watched on our iPhones. To do that we have had to watch videos that go from wacky to egocentric to dead boring!
So give us a huge hug for our stamina and willingness to find the best on offer for our readers.
So here is our list of the top six free fashion videos for our iPhones:
1) MODTV - current (three videos released in the last month) , high quality videos of fashion shows and includes interviews with celebs.
2) Global Fashion Vews takes an in depth view of high fashion. It also is very current (7 videos in the last month covering Jason Wu, Christian Dior, Gucci, Prada etc) these are also very high quality videos and a must-have fashion video collection.
3) Style With over thirty quality videos released just in the last month and over 190 videos in the collection so far, this is another must have video fashion collection for viewing on our iPhones. The videos are usually around 3 minutes in length, and include interviews with top fashion gurus like Louis Vuitton, Valentino and Celine - to name a few.
4) Fashion Network also has released over 30 videos over the last month, but these are typically around 10 min vids.While these videos also have an international reach they also include substantial coverage of the US market, including such events as the recent Miami Swim 2011 event, and the Spring/Summer 2011, New York Fashion Week.
5) Who What Wear TV has a focus more on bridging the gap between fashion runway and end user. They have released 9 videos in the last month, four of them going through an impressive makeover:
6) mobilefashion.tv is our final collection of fashion videos to watch on our iPhones, and has been included because it focuses on wedding-related styles. Whilst these videos are not the same superb quality of the previous five productions, its focus on this hot topic makes it worth including. These videos are also current - with 15 released in the last month and covering global runway events.
Let’s see - that’s over 90 free fashion videos from these collections for just the last month!
Don’t forget to share these video collections with the friends you know who absolutely love fashion.